• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

MSC Lirica Review

Editor Rating
14 Awards

GET ME OFF THIS SHIP !!!!!

Review for MSC Lirica to South America
Venetia
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2015
Cabin:

Absolutely the worst cruise ever. We got off this ship two days ago and I felt like I had gotten out of a dirty prison and was released back to society and civilization. In my opinion and based on my experience, here are the reasons why and I hope this information assists others considering their cruise options.

MSC LIRICA

1. Service. Dispassionate and lack lustre. The service was the least energetic of any cruise we have taken and we have been on many. Staff standing around talking and ignore you when you need something, forget it. 10 minutes to get syrup for waffles (yep, they were cold by then). Coffee refills.......I got up and got it myself after asking twice. Orders confused. Of course there were a few exceptions, but for the rank and file, team building is needed. For some, friendliness wanes by the day, as if they are tired of serving this cruise and will coast this one, until the next one. One waiter did tell us, that the Caribbean cruises were far better for good tippers. (hmmm, we pay a service fee every day on our bill).

No comment in this section

5 Helpful Votes