3. Costa Victoria
Services: 3.5/5 Paid services were much better than those that were free. Went for facial and spa that were on discount. Everyday there will be an event and sale and you can find good discounts on their paid services then Restaurant staff were very friendly and funny. They made an effort to converse and always ensured that we had out food quick and hot. They always made me and my daughters laugh. WIFI was expensive! This is the only reason why my rating isn’t 5/5. It is USD 10 per hour and even so, the connection is weak, particularly in our cabin rooms. Please do something about this Costa! Entertainment Activities:/ Facilities 4/5 Expect a lot of dancing. If you are not into dancing, you can win a quick buck at their gambling casino or play at their acrade. Seems like they hold nightly bingo sessions, but I didn’t play Most of the activities seem more catered for kids, such as basketball, party mask creation. I visited most of the gym facilities such as the gym and pool. Overall Experience: Definitetly unlike the other cruises like Royal Carribean, Costa is a more laid back cruise experience catered to young families and a relaxing holiday.

Pleasant Journey on Costa Victoria

Overall Experience:

Louie Bernasconi’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Costa Victoria price drops

Cabin: 2.5/5Tap Water was dirty and slightly reddish. Gave feedback to the front desk but nothing was done to itThe rooms were very clean. Staff made it an effort to clean thoroughly. There is even different towel animals folded on our beds each time we return back room.Bathroom rather small. Had to bring own toiletries such as soap and shampoo
  Costa Victoria Deck Plans