3. Oasis of the Seas
We have been on the Oasis and the Allure 6 times in the last 2 years. We have always been in a suite and I love the special extras you get with being a suite guest. We stayed in a crown loft suite facing the ocean for the first time ( we have always stayed in the owners suite, which I love because of the large balcony), and I enjoyed the room. We were on the 17th floor and they have changed that floor for suite guest for a dining room and coastal kitchen. We did eat breakfast in there 2 times and we always eat dinner in our room due to the fact of being able to order off of the main dining room menu. I love the openness of this ship, you never feel crowded in any area. We are always amazed at how empty the ship is when we get on and go up to the pool deck to start our vacation laying in the sun with a drink in hand. Our last cruise was the first time we didn't do the walk off disembarkation and luckily being a suite guest you do get priority disembarkation so we didn't have to stand in a line except for customs. I would definitely give yourself 1 1/2 hours tops for disembarkation to make a flight on time. We will definitely book again for this ship soon.

Love This Ship!!!

remajm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Crown Loft Suite
Cabin L2 1752
Loved this room. We had the best cabin steward (Brian), he was so friendly always greeting us by name everytime we opened our door. I did like having 2 bathrooms in the room, made it nice when you were getting ready in the evening. My only complaint is in the shower the water would turn from hot to cold quite a few times during my shower. Also you can't adjust the shower head. You can pull it off or up and down on the rod but you can't adjust it to point outward. There is lots of closet space. I did forget one thing that I thought was a little dangerous. They have lights on the stairs but on every other so the first night my husband woke up and went downstairs to get some water and slipped off of one of the stairs, they need to showcase every step you need to take. Also we did feel the boat a lot more than we ever have before, not sure if that is due to being on the top of the ship or not.
Deck 18 Suite Cabins