3. MSC Divina
Let me preface my critique by saying, we are seasoned cruisers that take a cruise every Christmas or New Year. We booked our Christmas cruise in June. We were so looking forward to cruising on MSC. What a disappointment! We paid for a Balcony Stateroom with a couch and coffee table. What we got was the same as an inside room with a balcony. It was a very tight space! Not to mention that the picture of this cabin on their website showed a couch and coffee table! That was just welcome to MSC! You know what they say about first impressions! Next, we didn't leave the Port of Miami until after 9:00PM. Not that it was their fault but, it would have been nice to know why we were still sitting in Miami at that time. The first night at dinner was a disaster! The cruise was booked to max capacity and they could not handle the dinner crowd. The table we were seated at was partly located in the aisle and part was stuck in an alcove rendering half of the table unusable. Not to mention, every time a person passed, they had to bump into the table in order to pass! A pet peeve of ours is the sham of a dress code! Why say you have one if you aren't going to enforce it! If we wanted to eat at the pool, we would have, swim trunks, jeans and shorts just aren't acceptable! The shows were good but music in the bars and public spaces was mediocre. No comedians, no piano bars but a lot of big empty rooms! Every other Christmas cruise we have been on, had Christmas events - this cruise had nothing, no holiday spirit! NO parties, music, Christmas breakfast - Nothing! The pool decks were roomy, but the best areas for getting sun were in areas that you had to pay extra to get to, and they were strict about entering these areas. You had to be a member. So I really am not sure who I would recommend this cruise line to. Not a lot to do for kids. Not a lot of activities for families. No great bar scene for couples. The afternoon lunch is a zoo, very disorganized. Buyer beware, there are a lot of great cruise deals out there, MSC is not one of them.

MSC doesn't live up to expectations.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by southmiamicruiser

What a disappointment!

southmiamicruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Not what I was expecting at all. They totally misrepresented this cabin. The pictures all over their website shows a queen bed with a couch and coffee table. What I got was a cabin the size of an interior cabin. Granted it had a balcony, but that was smaller than usual too.
  MSC Divina Deck Plans