3. Celebrity Constellation
Our room was wonderful and the steward was very accommodating. However that is the only positive thing I can discuss. Activities on Sea Days were minimum. They only offered fitness classes, discounts at the Spa and the Boutique Sales. Every so often there was a Trivia session which only lasted 15 to 30 minutes, wine and alcohol tasting that cost money. They also had a casino and Bingo. Other than that the only thing to do was to lie in the sun. Food Service was terrible. The servers in the dining room and the buffet were rude and curt. When I questioned an item they jumped on me as if I didn't know what I was talking about. I use to cater and know my food. The Crème Burlier was soupy and cold. On the last day of the cruise they offered Fried Chicken and Spaghetti. What kind of dinner is that in the form dining room? Entertainment was terrific. There were virtually no activities for children.

Very Poor

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by alycems1

• Sail Date: February 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 1
Entertainment was terrific.
There were virtually no activities for children.
alycems1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Concierge Class 1
Cabin C1 8096
The accommodations were wonderful. Our Steward Leonardo was great. He was friendly, efficient and polite.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins