3. Norwegian Jade
We had a good experience aboard the Nor. Jade. Very good shows every night (professional quality). The shows in Vegas would have cost us hundreds of dollars. The food was good in the buffet with very friendly staff (washy, washy- happy, happy). The 3 restaurants compt. were very good, especially the French restaurant which I thought would be my least favorite but was my favorite. And last but not least, the Casino and casino bar. I play poker and they had live poker and some tournaments (not a video table). Also live blackjack. I also would like to add accolades to Carol Luchi and Joyce Samar our bartenders. Said they hadn't seen a Royal Flush on the video poker but I did hit one for a thousand dollars. They were great bartenders and friends to us. They called us by our first names after the second day of our cruise. They are now family to us. All in all, a great experience.

Good Experience