3. MSC Orchestra
My wife and I have just returned from our first cruise with MSC,please do not listen to all the complaints that are listed.Go with an open mind you will be pleasantly surprised. We arrived early morning in Dubai 7-30 ,usual queues taking you through.once you get past this its plain sailing,until you get to the port the queue again.Boarded ship about 10 -45 thought we would check to see if our cabin was ready ,it was we changed, went to Buffett for lunch ,returned to cabin and luggage sitting at the door no problems.Some people complain no one shows you to your cabin it's not rocket science we were in room 10011 deck 10 room 011. We used Buffett for breakfast and lunch Borghese for evening meal table service could not complain about food .four starters ,five main.four sweet,if you can't find anything what do you eat at home.Some people like to complain. Staff can not do enough for you,I always find if you are pleasant to people they are pleasant to you Entertainment was excellent bit different to what we are used to but give it a go.

First MSC cruise

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by Cathcart 20

Cathcart 20’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Cabin was adequate plenty wardrobe space,large double bed.fridge,and free safe ,what more do you need.bathroom was fine ,very good shower.
  MSC Orchestra Deck Plans