• Find a Cruise

MSC Divina Cruise Review by princepessa

• Sail Date: Feb 2015
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: undefined

I was hesitant about going on this ship after reading all of the negative reviews. So glad I didn't listen. Went with my family. It was one of the best cruises we have been on. The staff was great. The food was good and we were served promptly. The entertainment team is the best team that I have ever seen on a cruise. We had a lot of laughs. We loved learning how to dance, etc. The kids club was very enjoyable for my son. The captain was very entertaining and the shows were some of the best that I have ever seen. Loved hearing the cruise director in the beginning of the show. There were passengers from all over the world from young to old. I would definitly sail on another MSC cruise. My only complaint is that this ship calls itself an italian cruise line but there really wasn't much italian to it. A few italian nights were about it. They had different theme nights which were good. The buffet was excellent. Loved the pizza. I would have loved more entertainment around the pool at night.

princepessa's Full Rating Summary