3. Wind Surf
I'm not much for cruise ships that can carry thousands, so when I booked Windstar's cruise I was hoping for a casual vibe, less of a crowd, and good service, with nice ports of call and decent food. Our on-board experience was terrific all-around, and we will certainly consider them the next time a cruise vacation calls. It's nice that the sails can propel the boat from port to port, and certainly makes for a prettier boat than one of those floating cities. The Veranda breakfast restaurant also doubles as the Candles dinner spot. Loved that place for both the first and last meal of the day. The staff was friendly and attentive--we have nothing but thumbs up when it comes to them. Seriously, beyond wonderful. We had the best massages of our lives on this ship, and that's saying something since we go often at home. If I had a negative, it was the pre-booking experience. Forget getting an answer to any emails. If you want to get info, you must call up and speak to someone on the phone. I had a total of zero responses to 4 different email questions at different times. They need more staff at the home office for that, and also to ensure that your wait time on the phone is not forever!

Exceeded Our Expectations

Wind Surf Cruise Review by pamiam325

pamiam325’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Wind Surf price drops

Suite
Cabin S 305
The suite afforded us plenty of room to relax, including two bathrooms, two closets, two televisions, a DVD player, an iPhone music player, a king-sized bed. Very nice.
Bridge Deck Suite Cabins