3. Carnival Miracle
I couldn't wait to get off this ship. It's not that I mind cruising because I don't. I have booked over 75 days on better cruise lines but Carnival Miracle is disgusting. Our cabin, one of the largest on the ship was worn out and dirty. I can forgive bad design, (sorta) but there is no excuse for filth. I was afraid to take my shoes off for a week in this cabin because the carpet was literally sticky. The windows and the deck were worse. The staff overall were nice and helpful but the attributes end there. The food is made from largely cheap ingredients and the variety is limited. Perhaps this has to do with price point and the guest that is attracted to this cruise line. It's a bit of a NASCAR crowd. Plenty of Costco Hawaiian shirts and extremely large appetites. We only took this cruise because it spends the night in Cabo. When we arrived there, we couldn't get off this ship fast enough. We ended up spending more on one night at Resort at Pedregal which was quite frankly Amazing! One there was worth 20 nights on The Miracle of Carnival Cruise Lines. Hint- save your money and fly or choose a respectable cruise line and spend a few extra dollars!

Hometown Buffet Meets Circus Circus

Jx1957’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Vista Suite
Cabin VS 8273
Dirty and past its "half life".
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins