3. Caribbean Princess
My Wife and I loved the Caribbean Princess and her crew. Our room steward was awesome and took great care of us. Bartenders were very nice and it was easy to get a drink. We could always find someplace out of the way on the ship where it wasn't crowded. The food was amazing in the sit down dining and out of this world in the Crown Grill and Sabatini's. The meal we ate at the crown grill was one of the best we have ever had. The Snorkeling on St Thomas was fantastic and the airport beach was fun on St Martin. The Balmoral Beach excursion at Nassau was horrible. The beach was tiny and full of seaweed and no fish to be found. Then the prices at the bar are outrageous. 4 beers is 34 dollars and a hotdog was 13 dollars. There is nothing anyone could do to a hotdog to make it worth 13 dollars LOL.... But the cruise itself was awesome and we will cruise with Princess again.

Beautiful cruise

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by tom-kathy@northlc.com

• Sail Date: February 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
tom-kathy@northlc.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Cabin d104
Room was small as expected but very nice and space used well. If more than 2 people had to sleep in this room I would go nuts. just not feasible in my world....
  Caribbean Princess Deck Plans

• Beach
    I give Balmoral Beach break a zero as it was a ripoff. They drop you on this tiny man made beach and a coke is 5 bucks, a hotdog is 13, and 4 beers is 34 bucks. The other couple with us went to Atlantis and had a blast. Guess we picked wrong. Nassau is pretty crappy I would not go back as the people are rude and yelling at you non stop.
  • St. John Snorkel/Sail
    St Thomas and St John are beautiful. By far the best place we stopped. We took the St. John Snorkel tour on the Champagne Cat Catamaran. The crew was awesome and the snorkeling great. saw some parrotfish and many many others. Wife saw a sea turtle but I missed that one :(.... Overall a great tour I highly recommend !!!!!
    View All 181 St. John Snorkel/Sail Reviews
  • St. Martin
    We got a cab over to airport beach to watch the airplanes land almost on top of you. The cab ride was a ripoff 36 bucks each way but what do you do. The sunset bar was really fun and watching the planes land was awesome. When they take off they literally throw people into the ocean sometimes...Then we went back to the beach where the tender boat drops you and went to the Dirty Sanchez Crew bar. Pretty coll little place great drinks and the owner gave us a couple free shots and a beer for the road !!
    View All 345 St. Martin Cruise Port Reviews