3. Carnival Glory
We had such a wonderful time on our first cruise without our kids in 3 years. We were definitely not disappointed with the trip. The water was rough and the weather was windy and chilly but there is nothing that Carnival could have done to prevent that. The boat has been upgraded to Carnival 2.0 so it had the burger bar, taco bar, blue iguana and red rum bar on the lido deck. The Taco Bar was probably our favorite place to eat. I was a little disappointed with the formal dinner service this time. We were only there once for the show and we couldn't see any of it because it was only on the first floor and we were on the second floor. We stayed at the Hilton Miami Airport for their Sale Away special and that was very over rated for what we got. It did not include parking, we had to pay for that separately. They only had one shuttle over to the port and it didn't arrive at the hotel until noon. We were VIP/Priority check in because we were in a suite and wanted to get their early so this was a huge let down and disappointment. We will be sailing again in August from Miami and most definitely will NOT be staying there again or parking there unless we get a car service to take us earlier. One of my favorite activities on the ship is the Park West Gallery's Art Auctions. Each trip I collect new pieces to have shipped home. This year I was the guess the price of the painting winner. As well, we bought a Thomas Kincaid and Alexander Chen painting at a really good price. We enjoyed the art gallery team of Nicole, Nuno and Chris.

Valentine's Cruise in the Western Carribean

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by StacyC295

StacyC295’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin JS 9206
This was the first time we had stayed in a suite and I was not disappointed. The location of our suite could have been better though as we were all the way in the front of the boat and the suite in front of ours had the balcony that stuck out further. So we could see everything going on there and they could see in our stateroom if the curtains were not drawn.The size of the room was wonderful and I believe we are now spoiled and do not plan to cruise any more without having a suite so that we have enough room to move around in our cabin without feeling cramped.Ryan, our room steward was simply amazing. I'm a frequent cruiser and he has been by far the best room steward that I have had.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Bacab Jungle Park
    I wasn't sure what to expect with this one. I was worried that it was going to be boring or small or we would just not have much fun but I was pleasantly surprised. We opted just for the tour that allowed us to hang out by the pool all day. It included plenty of traditional Belize food.Our tour guide was Paula and she was amazing. Very informative. She had knowledge of the area, gave a guided tour in the medicinal garden and explained the value of the plants for medical purposes. The water was just the right temperature and our waitress was very friendly and extremely helpful.
    View All 20 Bacab Jungle Park Reviews
  • Jeep Tour
    We were very disappointed that the ATV Adventure was sold out when we finally made our decision what we wanted to do but we were not disappointed with the Mini Jeep Rhino adventure at all. We had some challenges with people getting stuck in the sand or a couple of the mini jeeps broke (I think it was more driver error) while we were out but it was tons of fun. You have to be in groups of 4 so we were paired with another younger couple that really had a lot of fun with us.During the excursion you spend some time on the main road but most of the time in sandy trails and then on the beach. The beach was nothing that I would want to look at regularly, there was a lot of debris and trash but the water was beautiful.When you get back to the pavilion there is an open bar and plenty of beach to swim or sun bake on. There's some vendors and food that is available for purchase. The buffet was $18 per person which I felt was just too much. We ended up grabbing a few drinks and then headed back to the port and the ship.
    View All 22 Jeep Tour Reviews
  • Ziplining
    We did not book this excursion through the ship because we were not sure if we would do it or not. I was traveling with my fiancee that has never zip lined and he kept going back and forth on whether he wanted to do it due to his fear of heights.We chose the Zipline Express instead of the Extreme. The Express brings you back to the area where you got on the truck to go up the "mountain." The Extreme is longer, higher and takes you to the beach instead of back to the pavilion where you start out at.Our tour guides were Omar and Spanky. We had SO much fun with them. They were funny, personable and extremely knowledgeable. They joked around with us but also made sure we were safe.Should we cruise to this port again, we will absolutely be doing the zipline adventure again but this time the Zipline Extreme and we will be requesting Omar and Spanky.
    View All 162 Ziplining Reviews
  • Cozumel
    One of the things that I really like about Cozumel is that there is so much to do right there at port that even if you don't want to do an excursion or have the money to do one, you are still bound to have a good time. Between the shopping and the restaurants/bars, we had plenty to do. We enjoyed the "photo opp" areas with the little animal statues and the fake mayan temples. A quick inexpensive cab ride will get you to downtown where there's plenty more shopping as well as Senior Frogs, Carlos & Charlies and Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville.
    View All 6,551 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews