3. Wind Spirit
I had always wanted to visit the Panama Canal since I was born there while my father served in the US Navy. The Windstar cruise fit our needs very nicely. Our pickup from the Panama City airport was exactly on time - and our short stay at the Bristol was excellent. I wish we could have had more time to explore this fascinating city. The bus ride to the port was informative as a young man described what we were seeing along the way with a short description of Panama's colorful history. This vessel is very nice and well-maintained and operated by some of the best staff available. The food is excellent and plentiful while the service is tops. All the staff are very motivated and carefully concerned with your comfort and safety. The range of activities selected at the various stops is very good and carefully selected with quality guides and equipment as needed. If I had one complaint, it is the WiFi service offered. I paid an add'l $50 for 3 hours service and it was slow and intermittent with an awkward log-on/log-off procedure. This is becoming more important now since people want to check and send e-mails regularly. My other minor gripe is the AmphorA dining room - low-ceilinged and noisy, covered by a dress code mandating long pants in a tropical climate. The outdoor dining (Candles) was lots more fun with the same great food. Overall a great cruise with an excellent company in a beautiful region. Thanks Windstar!

Our First Cruise

Wind Spirit Cruise Review by dncee11

Overall a great cruise with an excellent company in a beautiful region.
Thanks Windstar!
dncee11’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Wind Spirit price drops

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin B 102
Not recommended if possible as it is at the very end of the ship near the props & winches and is very noisy. We got this room at the last minute.
Deck 1 Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins