3. Azamara Quest
This ship reminds me of the movie "Grand Budipest Hotel" as it is warm and cozy, a little worn on the edges but with lots of heart from the staff. They make this ship. I have been on many cruises on other lines big and small and have never seen such involvement and spirit. Yes th ship itself needs work and I know it is going into dry dock but the food needs to be brought up to the healthy style of eating people follow today. Too many sauces and way too salty in specialty restaurants, atmosphere and service are great, they should look at Celebrity for their menu in Blu. Room has lots of storage and is still pleasant looking. The music for dancing on the ship was well my parents generation and they have passed on, but I will say they made up for things on their White Night/ Valentine party, let's say the house was rocking. The shows were ok for a small ship in a remote part of the world. The ports on this cruise were outstanding and staying in port for overnights is great as well as being in the downtown. Service in all areas of this ship shines from embarkation to debarkation they bend over backward to please and accommodate.

Wonderful ports

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Trend

• Sail Date: February 2015
  • Destination: Asia
Room has lots of storage and is still pleasant looking.
The shows were ok for a small ship in a remote part of the world.
Trend’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Quest price drops

The room was very good yes colour was outdated but everything was in working order and clean. Very nice bathroom with tub, tub needs recauking and rust is showing on metal parts (we all age).Lots of storage space and plugs were easy to access. Location was across from staff access but it did not bother us. We also could here the chair movement from above but again nothing terrible and we are early risers.
  Azamara Quest Deck Plans

• Jim Thompson's House
    Beautiful house and surrounding gardens. Lunch here was a great relief from the heat and the store had lots to choose from.
    View All 4 Jim Thompson's House Reviews
  • River Kwai
    This was after our visit to the Tiger Temple and was and interesting piece of history not a lot of time needed.
    View All 2 River Kwai Reviews
  • Tiger Zoo
    We were docked in KLONG Toey port downtown Bangkok which made tour in the city easy.We also were docked for three days giving us time to come and go. Our tour to the Tiger Temple was a great experience although my husband swears the animals are drugged! It is a long trip so we also stopped at the floating market and train market as well as the Bridge.
  • Bali
    Loved the Beno port had a great private tour but because we were over night we had a long wonderful day. Easy to leave for airport the next day with free WIFI in the port terminal, and clean washrooms.
    View All 109 Bali Cruise Port Reviews