MSC Divina Cruise Review
1,756 Reviews

Ship and Crew were outstanding, but some guests were thoughtless.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by gamaco2

• Sail Date: Feb 2015
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: undefined

We have cruised quite a few times on three different cruise lines. The Divina is visually beautiful. Our cabin was clean and roomy enough for two seniors. The food in the Villa Rosa dining room was quite good and our meals were served promptly and professionally. The problems we saw were with certain guests; Namely, the ones who took infants into the hot tubs and allowed their under twelve children to go into the hot tubs by themselves. This is so risky. Temperatures in the hot tubs are too hot for infants. The rules about babies and children who are not toilet trained are clearly stated on the side of each hot tub, if the parents had taken the time to look. The entertainment was excellent. I don't know what some people expect on a cruise, but I have yet to hear any music being played when going on board a cruise ship. I would recommend going on the Divina for anyone. The only real problem we had with the Divina itself, was that the baseball people used up valuable deck space to show off their sport on the nicest sea day there was during that cruise. This event should have taken place on the sport deck. As a senior, I would have liked to see more enrichment program geared for my age group; also, It would be nice to have a proper movie theatre for showing feature films. Other than that I recommend this ship. Gamaco2

gamaco2's Full Rating Summary