3. Freedom of the Seas
Please note this was my 1st cruise ever and I loved ever moment of it. I had read previous reviews and I was aware of some of the problems and issues that occured over the december period, but i cannot say I encounted or I was aware of any of them. Embarkation: we was on the ship within 20 mins, no wait. and we headed straight to a bar From the start to the very end, the staff, the food and the facilities was were 100% The only disappointments: we were not able to stop on Grand Cayman due to bad weather, but this isnt anyone fault. and the weather in general wasnt the best. But all in all I was blown away. We ate in Leonardo's every evening, staff were attentive. we got bored of the food towards the end of the trip, so we pre-ordered a indian meal which was very tasty and spicy at no extra cost. its 3 course dinner and after a while it becomes a lot. We had a complimentary dinner for two in Chops Grille. The starters were amazing and the steak was out of this world. Defintely would recomment this We ate in Jonny Rockets. there was no wait, food was good and plenty of it, The fries and opins rings keep coming. but we had to pay for the floats which wasnt explained before we orderd. but as we enjoyed ourselves so much and the cover charge was only $6 dollars each we left that slight complaint there. And we ate in windjmammer for breakfast, lunch and the occassional after tea We bought a Premium drinks package each and it was well worth it, as we sampled everything that there was to offer at the various bars. A big thank to Alok at R bar. The ice ream machine were working for the kids, the kids clubs were great and we had a fab time in the arcade. the Whirpools/Jacuzzi were fun, but note a lot of kids jump in during the day so i would say hit them after 8pm when its more likely to be adults only. We went to Olive or Twist every night, the music was ok but a bit young for our taste, but still a good place to have a late night drink. On one night they had a silent disco, ive never had so much fun. well worth going. I could go on and on but i'll let you go and find out for yourselves, I cannot wait to book another cruise later this year.

The Best Cruise ever

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by cherier

Please note this was my 1st cruise ever and I loved ever moment of it.
The only disappointments:
and the weather in general wasnt the best.
But all in all I was blown away.
And we ate in windjmammer for breakfast, lunch and the occassional after tea
I could go on and on but i'll let you go and find out for yourselves,
I cannot wait to book another cruise later this year.
cherier’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

Our room was immaculately kept. The shower was powerful, the bathroom was clean and towels were replaced twice a day. We had enough door hooks in the bathroom to hang bits plus there was a small washing line in the shower to hang bits to dry.The Tv had a few english speaking channels plus a channel dedicated to kids movies, and we were able to view our account with no issues.The bed was very comfortable, i think we had a memory foam topper, as we had no problem sleeping. We had plenty of hangers and enough storages pace.I can not fault anything in the room.
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans