3. Costa Victoria
I travelled with Costa Cruise recently and it was awesome! My family and I decided to try after numerous trips with other cruises – been on star cruises way too many times. There was a huge variety of food and the staff was really friendly. The rooms were clean too which was something my parents were particular about. But most of all, what differentiated costa cruise from the rest is how relaxing it was! We had a hard time in the other cruises because there seems to be a lot of people everywhere no matter where we go and regardless of the period of time we were out and about. Costa Cruise also seem to cater more to the older generation which works really well for us because we are all adults in the family and we didn’t like how there were so many young children in the other cruises running up and down. Don’t get me wrong, we love children but it sucks when you are preparing to relax on the cruise and some kid starts bawling his eyes out for God knows what reason. Not much of a relaxation in my opinion. In Costa though, there were few people around and there were times when I only had to share the pool with a few other people :D My sis and I are gym fanatics so it’s really cool how we can go to the gym and we didn’t have to fight with everyone else for the treadmill or the weights. The staff were really friendly and I never had a boring time at the gym since they would always strike up conversation with us. Doesn’t hurt that some are pretty good eye candies ;) We kept going back to the gym and I even lost weight despite eating so much! Killed 2 birds with 1 stone haha. There was a downside though… the engine’s humming and vibration gets pretty loud and hard to ignore some nights but if you feel like you can’t sleep because of that, I suggest hitting the gym or binging on the food. Definitely guarantees a good night’s rest. Tested and proven. Wellll, overall it’s a memorable and pretty cool experience for my family. We shopped quite abit on the main deck and saved lots of money due to the discounts given at the shops. Would be nice if they were to give more discounts though ;) We’ll be back again!

My favourite!