3. MSC Orchestra
Just returned from a great cruise. Having cruised previously with P&O, Royal Caribbean and Princess, I had heard mixed reviews about MSC, so was a little worried, but found the ship and the staff excellent. Food was very good too. I had enquired prior to our cruise whether we could purchase the drinks package on board as it was cheaper and was told this was not possible I was not too happy to find the opportunity to purchase the drinks package as we got to the cruise terminal in Dubai. One other small niggle was that we had a whole day in Dubai on the Friday before leaving the ship in the early hours of Saturday morning. Unfortunately, nowhere in the literature was the information that the main shopping mall did not open until 1pm and also the Gold Souk was closed until 4pm. I feel this important detail should have been highlighted. On a plus point, our cabin was great (10236 at the aft) and we enjoyed the shows in the evening. Travelling in a group of 6, we all agreed the standard was excellent. I would definitely travel with MSC again.

Great time but wished we had known

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by cruisingisagirlsbestfrien

I would definitely travel with MSC again.
cruisingisagirlsbestfrien’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

Cabin was excellent. I really enjoy aft cabins and although I agree they can be noisier, I actually enjoy having the door open and hearing the wake during the night. Even on docking, I find the vibration wakes me up so I appreciate the landscape as the ship is coming into port. I appreciate aft cabins are not for everyone, but would choose one each time in preference to other areas of the ship.
  MSC Orchestra Deck Plans