3. Costa Victoria
Realized that most reviews here about European expeditions. I’ve travelled with Costa with my husband when we visited Singapore for a holiday. We celebrated our first wedding anniversary with Costa when we were on board, after much comparison with other cruise liners. Great trip overall, the ship was really big, and hence spacious, and we had no problem finding dining areas or drinking areas at the numerous bars. Unlike locals bars and restaurants, the staff were very attentive and friendly, always chatting with my husband and myself during meal times. The food was great too, i enjoyed the free flow ala carte buffet of wide selection of Italian cuisine. Prior to our first meal, we were allocated table numbers, hence didnt have any trouble finding a seat. We had a great table throughout our stay, by the side with a mesmerizing view of the sea. Rooms and toilets are clean, the turn down service was prompt and efficient. Though a little small, the toilet was clean and full equipped, just remember to bring your toothpaste! The all-day beverage promotion was my husband's favorite! Being an avid alcohol lover, he was excited to try all the different concoctions, especially when the prices in Singapore are so steep. Do get the drinks package when you're on Costa, it's really affordable and life definitely gets better when you’re abit tipsy ;) I recommend this cruise line especially to those Asians like me who are keen to try for a holiday off in the seas!

Costa Victoria in Asia