• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

mjjden
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jan 2015
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

We had a lovely relaxing cruise on the Noordam to St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Barbados, Martinique, Antigua (which we missed due to windy weather) St. Thomas and Half Moon Cay.

We are 59 and 64 and were with friends roughly the same age. We were in Balcony cabins 4026 and 4028. Our cabin stewards, Gaga and Musali, were great, our cabin was always made up while we were away and any requests were completed immediately. The balcony dividers were opened so was nice to spend time together enjoying our sea views.

Food was good, I am not picky, I like most anything. I like the new menus as I try to order only a 3 course or sometimes 2 course meal. My husband loves the Caesar salad and always orders double. Personally, I never order it, but to each his own. I enjoyed the fish selections, weiner schnitzel, and vegetables.

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom

Cabin VF

Forward balcony cabin with metal wall on port side. Large balcony space with 2 rattan chairs and small table. Nice to be able to stretch your legs and still space to balcony wall. Cabin spacious with lots of storage space. Bathroom has tub/shower combo. Lots of storage in vanity. Everything in perfect working order. Great cabin attendants-Gaga and Mus.

1 Helpful Vote