3. Carnival Dream
My first cruise and I traveled alone. I met the most amazing people which made my trip better than I could ever imagine. I didn't need to exercise because I danced evey night all night. I was celebrating my birthday. Crusiers and staff were all so nice it was like a Dream. I definitely was on the right boat. I can not even begin to tell you all how much I truly enjoyed myself. I had so much fun. I am easily amused, down to earth, and my only expectation was to have a good time. The food and entertainment was delicious. Again, I am easy to please. My steward and literally everyone you come in contact usually knows you by name. I can not wait to do it all over again. If the only thing keeping you from taking a cruise is because you are trying to find someone to go with, GO ALONE!!!! I did it and loved it. You will meet tons of people to hang out with and new forever friends. If you are open to having fun...you will. Remember you are on vacation so act like it!!!

Best time ever!!!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by DallasDarling

DallasDarling’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A
Steward kept cabin nice and clean. It was definitely roomy.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins