3. Norwegian Epic
We booked the full package through ncl (flights,hotel,transferes,cruise). There was 3 of us. Me ,my husband and our 23 year old daughter.( she came with us as it was my 50th birthday). Flights on BA and AA all ok except for legroom (can afford first class). Hotel was very nice the Cambrian suites near miami airport. Transfere the following morning to miami port by taxi, checking in for cruise was really smooth. We booked a mini suite which worked out really well. The position was good just round the corner from the aft lifts. I must say the cabin wasn't really clean I had to go round dusting it as soon as we went in, found some old slippers, a toothbrush, some medicines in the cupboards. Had to ask for dressing gowns. And extra chair on balcony ( which he brought us a sun lounger which was excellent ). Food on ship was very good, didn't have to wait for any table any night. Watched the blue man group and legends in concert both ok but properly wouldn't want to watch again. The circus dinner show was excellent well worth the extra cost. Did the ice bar which was really good. Weather overly whilst in ports but a little cloudy on sea days. Ports jamica we did Dunns river falls through ncl. Grand Cayman we went to seven mile beach (beautiful) and cozemel did the dolphin swim and ride through ncl )excellent). Late flight home on departure day so checked into a hotel on miami beach ( a day pass ) really enjoyed every thing.

NCL fly/cruise package

asda’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MD 10258
Well placed cabin. Loved the shower it was very powerful. Cabin could have been better cleaned the cupboard doors had hand marks all over. Found things in cupboards. Slippers belonging to last guest were still under bed.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins