3. Carnival Sunshine
The Sunshine is an old ship with a new name, with the changes on the upper decks I beleive has made the ship unbalanced in the water. My parents, best friend and us have sailed on the Sunshine in the last five months on three separate cruises. This ship has a customer service team that is not even close to to helpful. Maintenance appears to be lacking. We were is a premium balcony upgraded room and reported the maintenance issues that were never solved except the safe was fixed, our stuff was locked inside and they had to drill it. The curtains had holes In them, the lights stayed loose by the bed the entire cruise, never fixed, reported three times. The room had a smell of old grease, asked for deodorizer and when they did it was better. The my time dining has a waiting area 2 floors from the dining room. The food in the buffet was better than the dining room. However, the Steakhouse 555 was worth it! There was an area on deck nine the smelled like raw sewage. I will never travel on the Sunshine again, it's a major disappointment.

Not Even Close to Happy or Impressed