3. Norwegian Breakaway
This was my first time sailing on NCL. I have been on four different lines before this. I am writing to let you know about my experience. First of all my first port of call, San Juan was cancelled due to weather. One reason I booked this was to see San Juan. My next complaint centers around staff members who rudely cross in front of passengers without saying excuse me or making eye contact. If I had not stopped I would have collided with them. Next the coffee is the worst I have ever had. On 02/02 @ 3pm I called room service for ice tea. I called back at 3:50 pm since I had not received the tea and was placed on hold for 7 minutes. I finally hung up. Not the type of service I expected. The food on the "included" dining rooms" and buffet were sub-par and disappointing to say the least. I found this line "nickeled and dimed" people to death. Case in point, if you want to play duck pin bowling extra charge, skee ball extra charge, cranberry juice extra charge, etc., etc., etc. The ship was crowded and not easy to find a place to relax. I truly love cruising and do so yearly; however I don't think your line will be on my list of preferred cruise lines.

My least favorite cruise line

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by david0189

• Sail Date: February 2015
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony Stateroom
Next the coffee is the worst I have ever had.
The ship was crowded and not easy to find a place to relax.

david0189’s Full Rating Summary