3. Norwegian Breakaway
This was my 2nd time on the Norwegian Breakaway. My first cruise was a 7 day cruise. We decided to take the Cruise to Nowhere, in hopes of a little getaway. The ship itself is a beautiful ship, and has many perks to it. However, this time I found myself somewhat bored. Possibly because it was a "Cruise to Nowhere." My biggest complaint of the trip was the route that the Captain took on this cruise. Of course during the Winter, I don't expect the waters to be nice and calm. However, he basically took us away from Manhattan, and went in circles by Long Island. From my understanding from other cruisers, the usual route it to head towards Virginia and back. The Captain kept us in horrible weather conditions, and the only full day at sea was a very rocky one. Waves crashing, etc.. Many passengers were ill. They closed off the entire outside of the ship, so you nobody could go outside. This made the the trip not so great. I also found it odd that they don't offer Room Service on the Cruise to Nowhere, you can pay for a pizza to be delivered to your room, that is all. In closing: The cruise would have been much more enjoyable had the captain taken the better route.

Cruise to Nowhere and I mean Nowhere

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by PittsburghCruiser417

• Sail Date: January 2015
  • Destination: Nowhere
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom
We decided to take the Cruise to Nowhere, in hopes of a little getaway.
The ship itself is a beautiful ship, and has many perks to it.
Of course during the Winter, I don't expect the waters to be nice and calm.
PittsburghCruiser417’s Full Rating Summary