3. Celebrity Reflection
The sailing experience is excellent is excellent and the food generally good. The cabins are fine apart from those trulydreadful red pictures on the walls,They must have a bought a job lot.All their ships seem to have them. Why do they do it when they could use nice water colour prints of the their destination ports. The one picture in our stateroom was a copy of a hair follicle illustration from a science biology book (My wifes description) The other one was Dantes Inferno I think! They are just not relaxing, which they should be. The art exhibits around the ship were tasteless and lack any flair. and the main dining room was pretty awful in comparison with many other cruise ships, Brilliance of the Seas is much more tasteful and inviting. I read your description of Soltice class ships as the loveliest affloat . I don't think so. I forgot to mention the famous lawn club.What a waste of deck space. This could be an area of tables and chairs with super large parasols. We saw nobody playing any games. We did see a few people sunbathing lying on towels. Not the place for this I think. Overall, good ships let down by poor specification of choice of decor. And another thing, some of those carpets look like they come from Carpetright!

Ghastly interior design. How do they get away with it?

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by perkibazzer

• Sail Date: August 2014
  • Destination: Greece
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (obstructed view)

perkibazzer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (obstructed view)
Cabin 2D 8339
I think I have have said it all already
Continental Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins