3. Adventure of the Seas
I read several poor reviews before booking this cruise. I thought the reviewers were being overly harsh, but they weren't. My husband and I have had several wonderful cruises. This cruise was not one of them. The food in the Windjammer Café was bland and monotonous. It was open limited hours. After 9:30 at night the only place to get food was in the Royal Promenade Cafe, which served the same sandwiches and desserts every single day, unless they were out of something. There were long lines at this Café. The entertainment was basically non-existent, other than a nice ice show, one guest singer and the Beatles Maniacs show. The same movies were shown over and over. "Think Like A Man, Too" was shown at least a dozen times. We were very bored throughout the cruise. If you have ever been on a Princess or Norwegian cruise, you will be disappointed with Royal Caribbean.

Disappointing