3. Grandeur of the Seas
Was very disappointed with this Cruise. So many thing went wrong. First of all the Norovirus was on our ship. Many people got sick. We had to eat on wet tables, chairs etc. the staff was constanly wiping down everything with this sticky stuff. Our Cabin was not cleaned very well everyday because the staff was to busy washing walls, evelvators the polres on the steps. I was also very disappointed with the food. There was not much variety to choose from. I have been on other cruise s from Royal Caribbean Where the food was excellent. We were lied to about the sickness aboard the ship. They skipped a port and came back a day earlier. What they gave us for all the aggravation s was one free day on another cruise. I would never go on this ship again.

The cruise from hell

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by WildCheetah

WildCheetah’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Cabin was not cleaned well everyday because of the virus on the ship
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans