3. Carnival Victory
I appreciate all of the insight I gained from others that have cruised on this ship before. We really had a GREAT time on the Victory. The staff was excellent throughout the entire ship. Everyone we dealt with was very happy and wanting to make your vacation a positive experience. Entertainment on board was excellent!! I cant comment on the shows, but the singers in the lounges were outstanding. Travis Dillion we spent hours with and would book another cruise just to listen to his music. Johnny in the piano lounge was very high energy and excellent. Another little gem was the Sea Day brunch. Great food! Great idea to get that day at sea started the right way. We did get the Cheers package and did think it was a good value. We went with another couple that did not get the package and by the end of the cruise they said "Live and Learn" should have signed up. No worries the entire trip.

Great Time!!

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by rcv1sts

• Sail Date: January 2015
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Picture Window (obstructed views)
rcv1sts’s Full Rating Summary