3. Navigator of the Seas
This was my third time on Navigator and 16th time on a Royal Caribbean ship. I found the ship to be in very good condition. The food was slightly different on the dinning room menus then I recalled, and everyone was happy. We traveled with my sister and her husband, both diamond members, and my son and his future wife. It was her first cruise. :) Of course it was great for us to see the cruise through a first timers eyes again. She loved it!!! Yeah!! She will fit right into this family. :) The ports were Roatan, Belize and Cozumel. It was my 6th time in Roatan and we went to Little French Key. I wrote a review on Trip advisor if you are interested. I have stayed in Belize for a week in the past, and had gone in by ship a few times also. This time we just shopped inside and outside the gate. Everything went well. Dont miss the MOHO chocolate shop inside the gate. Really good coconut ice cream there. :) and very good chocolate chip cookies. This was my 28th time in Cozumel. I have been a Scuba Diver for over 15 years, so that kinda explains why I have been there so many times. However, this time we wet to Paradise Beach. I love it there. 3.00 to get in, as long as you spend 10.00 a person once you are in. The pool and beach are very clean and the food is very good. Dont miss the drinks in the coconuts! All in all.. a very good cruise. if you have any questions..feel free to email me. Natasha708 at aol dot com

Better then expected

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Natasha708

This was my third time on Navigator and 16th time on a Royal Caribbean ship.
Natasha708’s Full Rating Summary