3. Carnival Ecstasy
We both had amazing time. James the cruise director was ever where and Alvincable wasa we some at running the comedy club and the various million other places you would see on the boat. The entertainment from the playtime players was amazing. I prefer ed the Brits over the other show but that was a personal choice in music. A moment never went by when someone wasn't cleaning something. Everything from wiping off a counter to literally shampooing rugs. I have never seen a more clean focused trip. Which is awesome because if you were to stay at a hotel you rarely see that.my husband and I were very comfortable in our room. This was out third cruise and it didn't disapoint. The food was so so on the lido deck but that is expected with a buffet. The meals in the dining rooms are always spot on and truly yummy. Dessert is awesome no matter where you get it. The only feedback that I have is that they need to do more on the last night. Every cruise we have been on there is little going on the last night. And my guess is due to the early disembarkation but it is our Las night of vacation and we want to party. There was no food after the last comedy show except for hot dogs and hamburgers or pizza. No thanks. Unless you order room service. I went to bed hungry. got up early and hit the dining room for breakfast... YUMMY! P.s Comedians are a MUST see. I know they are different on each cruise but Tommy Drake and Percy Crews 2 was AMAZING!!!!!

Awesome time

vacationlovers1415’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A
Cabin was clean and well maintained. Kim Was Awesome As Our Stew And Always Seemed To Be cleaning. very comfortable and the cabins are so much bigger than the cabins on Royal Caribean
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins