3. Caribbean Princess
...Passengers were better behaved, more respectful, and abided by common-sense and basic tradition! Once again, I had a WONDERFUL "Escape Completely" (Lord, I can't STAND that new "Come Back Anew". Who in their right mind came up with a slogan about coming back...when you don't ever want to! :) ). Here are some highlights: Embarkation: Courtesy of "limited processing staff" (and NOT Princess), disembarking passengers were faced with very few Officers to process them, so embarking passengers were greatly delayed. However, that just goes to enhance the anticipation of getting onboard - and getting that first massive slab of World Renown Princess Pizza down the hatch! Once we were onboard, it was right up to the ready-and-awaiting cabin - and then off to explore. We've been on her Majesty Caribbean Princess a couple of times, so for us, this was like coming Home. And, it's amazing at how many Crew remember you - and greet you by NAME!!! It's uncanny! Our cabin was ship-shape and ready for us, and Pol was ready to take care of all our needs. (upside-down cup on the corner of the bed, meant...he had to fill it with oh-so-yummy Princess chocolates. And he NEVER failed!) For a ship so poorly treated - BY PASSENGERS - she's in remarkably good shape. I have to keep reminding myself when I hear the nay-sayers: Your own home could only DREAM of looking like this! So, GET OVER IT! Always bright, always shiny, and always with friendly, helpful, willing crew. I don't care what those nay-sayers will say, for complete strangers to treat me like they do - compared to how fellow passenger treat each other - I'll take the crew ANY day of the week! Public spaces, amenities, the Spa (and Michaela, the hair-dresser), the AMAZING and INCREDIBLE Hector Catalan from the Dining Room, Eva - the Casino Host, and many of her Casino staff, to Angel - the bartender, to the shops and deckhands, security and of course - the Command Staff, this Ship has got to be one of the most synchronized clocks around. Here are a few "reality checks" that I wanted to point out: I still am appalled, insulted, disturbed, and HIGHLY disappointed at my fellow passengers who continue to think it's acceptable to wear shorts and tshirts to the Dining Room - especially at Dinner time. YOU are the reason why the "class" of Princess isn't recognized higher. Another issue: Do you think it's proper and acceptable behavior to leave your dishes, classes, trash and disposables from meals all over the ship, in every crevice, stairwell, Public Space, pool-side, spa-side, elevator and so on? Do you do this in your own home? How repulsive this kind of disrespect to your Ship, to your crew, and to your fellow passengers who believe in taking care of Her as well as your own home. I still get a kick as to how many people believe any little thing that happens to them (luggage delivered late to their cabin, 4 chocolate strawberries - instead of 6, not being seated at a table for 8 when there's only 2 of you and you don't want to share the table...and so on) should result in your getting a free cruise or a refund, or both. Love it...go home! Disembarkation was completely smooth, comfortable, non-rushed, and easy. It made the reality of leaving a little easier to take. Our next TWO are booked, and we can't wait! If you can't accept how well Princess is doing, I highly recommend you cruise elsewhere! I kind of enjoy a quieter, less-crowded, more pleasant-to-be-with passengers kind of Voyage!

It would've been soooooo much better IF...

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by northerndynasty

Here are a few "reality checks" that I wanted to point out:
northerndynasty’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Cabin D318
Well situated, near plenty of access routes (stairs, elevators). Just two floors from the first floor of "action", and just a few exercise-inducing stair-climbs to the Lido. Mid-forward, and just right! Felt absolutely NO motion, at all. I'd do it again!
  Caribbean Princess Deck Plans