3. Caribbean Princess
I booked the cruise early, as it was an unusual Monday departure and we were getting married on Saturday and didn't want to head to port while there were still guests (and our college aged children) still in town. After final payment prices dropped precipitously and the ship was filled - with folks in their 70's, 80's & 90s. I felt as if I was on Holland (which is a fine product, if that is what you booked!) It certainly set a tone for the cruise - as there were scooters & walkers everywhere to be avoided! Food was horrible - quality was poor. Fortunately the pizza was lovely, but the MDR food was to be avoided at all costs. Everywhere you turned something seemed to have been "taken away" - no lotion in the cabins, no shows in the Explorers Lounge. The champagne pour at the art auction was barely 2 ounces. Ship condition is ok; staterooms need updating and bed was hard as a rock, however the public areas were well kept. Customer service was HORRIBLE. There were several dozen cabins that missed the sailing due to the snowstorm in the Northeast but they would not re-accomodate us -- "why should we?" was the answer given ... ugh. That was pretty much the attitude of everyone; very beaten down. Seriously questioning whether we will sail Princess again after this one.

Worst Princess Cruise of my experience

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Morgsmom

Seriously questioning whether we will sail Princess again after this one.

Morgsmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE C103
We jokingly called it the LONG BLUE MILE to get to the 2nd forward-most cabin. Bed hard as a rock.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins