3. Carnival Paradise
As a "Diamond" member, I arrived at the port at about 11:30, and went directly through the embarkation procedure, and aboard the ship in about 20 minutes. I've always found the Port of Tampa to do an excellent job, whether you're a "first timer", or a Diamond member. As usual, the Lido deck was a bit crowded on embarkation day, with many folks dragging their suitcases around with them, while waiting for the cabins to be ready, but once again, as a Diamond Member, my cabin was ready and waiting when I boarded. Cabin was clean, and exactly what I expected. (Inside, deck 7 aft) The cruise was outstanding, and offered excellent food, and service. I found the entertainment aboard "Paradise" to be far better than most ships, as "Paradise" has NOT upgraded to the "Playlist Production" shows yet, and has a full compliment of singers, dancers, and musicians. GREAT shows, including "8 More Seconds" which features the cruise director, Steve Cassel, playing his fiddle. Fun! The second show, "Shout" is also outstanding, and will have you singing along. Ports are very good, although I never leave the ship much anymore, as I've been to the ports over, and over again. Staying aboard in port offers lots of advantages, such as "all the pools, and hot tubs are vacant, and you can have any lounger you want. No lines at the buffet either! OUTSTANDING! Debarkation, back at Tampa was quick and painless. I carried all my stuff off, and was the second soul to leave the ship. The staff of the "Paradise" are well organized, and the debarkation process for the entire ship is quick, and easy. I'd highly recommend "Paradise" to anyone wanting a short, relaxing get away. Ship, and Crew are truly EXCELLENT!

Fun, Fun, Fun!

SkyMaster’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A E-185
Excellent, especially for solo cruisers. This location is very good, as it's convenient to everything, and very quiet.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins