3. Navigator of the Seas
This was the first time we have sailed on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship. Had it been our first cruise ever I probably would not have been as disappointed. Prior to this cruise we have sailed with Princess several times and Celebrity once. Embarkation: Outside was a zoo - very unorganized. Once we got inside the terminal, things did go quickl. Meals at the Windjammer: Food was good but nothing to write home about. I felt that the flatware and napkins could be already at the tables and drinks served. Difficult at times to juggle playes, flatware, drinks and hunt for a table. It's the little things that count. Lunch at the Main Dining Room: Went with friends for final lunch and really enjoyed it. Food was better and always nice to have table service. Main Dining Evening Meal: Food above average but again. it exceptional. Was surprised about add on items for an extra price. I felt that was unnecessary. If you want to pay extra, go to the signature restaurants. Entertainment: Enjoyed the entertainment - some of the best we have seen on cruise ships. Daytime activities: Lots of activities for those who want to rock climb, ride the wave machine swim, put put, etc. Most activities were for the more active lifestyle. Was very little educational type activities. Had hoped for some indoor movies. The last Princess cruise we were on had great movies by the pool and also had a great selection on the TV - for no extra cost! I felt we were nickel and dined for everything! I did enjoy the design of the ship and the Promenade area. We visited the shops but purchased very little. Just not a great selection (hubby ok with this)! Overall, enjoyed cruise because we were with friends. Would I cruise a Royal Caribbean ship again? Only if traveling with my children or grandchildren or if going to a destination not covered by another cruise line. Also, service by our room steward and our main dining room attendants was outstanding!

Not What I Expected

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by lrw1974

lrw1974’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

This was the first time we have had an inside room. Chose to go this direction with the virtual balcony. Rooms are very small but the virtual TV screen was cool. Room steward was very nice and kept things in top shape. Spent very little time in room.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans