3. Celebrity Reflection
Celebrity Reflection is a beautiful ship with excellent staff, food, and services. I wanted to comment on the Christmas Cruise we took from Dec. 20 to Dec. 27, 2014. Our Port visits all went well with a short, but pleasant stop in San Juan (where my camera broke) and great snorkel trips on both St. Thomas and St. Maarten. We took the Pirate Ship trip on St. Thomas and found the crew to be fantastic and the rum drinks on the way back to be overflowing. The crew told lots of corny jokes and kept us laughing. Soft drinks and water were provided the whole time. On this trip we saw small turtles and we had plenty of time in the water. On St. Maarten we took a large Catamaran which gave us a smooth ride and a nice ladder to get into the water which was warm and wonderful, but without a whole lot of fish. We swam into shore where the staff was on the beach and gave us some refreshment there. We had plenty of time in the water here too. The staff on this trip was also very accommodating. It was my husband's birthday and after the rum punch service with sandwiches they pulled out champagne and served anyone who wanted it. We were fortunate on both of our trips since neither boat was full and there was plenty of space for everyone. We booked both of these trips through Celebrity. Hint: take the early morning trip as it will probably be less crowded. We also had time for shopping in all of the ports. I used the approved list provided by Celebrity to go to a camera shop on St. Maarten where I was able to buy a new camera at a reasonable price. It was Christmas Eve, after all, and I could not be without a camera! We were booked in Aqua Class so our dinners in the restaurant Blu were all great. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day dinners were no exception. On Christmas Eve we had a Carol Sing in the main foyer and they created an optical illusion of snow coming down...beautiful!! On Christmas Day the lunchtime food in the Oceanview café included extraordinary desserts and specialties from around the world. The ice sculptures and fruit sculptures were amazing. Santa arrived in the pool area in the morning and rode his sleigh all around with a live band playing songs as he rolled along. It was such great fun! And, of course, there was a nice Christmas Show in the evening. If you are thinking of taking a Christmas Cruise, I would highly recommend this one.

Lovely Christmas on Reflection

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Christine311

Christine311’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

AquaClass
Cabin A1 1565
Lots of space and a cool verandah. We had our daughter and husband next door, so we had them remove the panel between verandahs so we could all have our evening drink together out there. The bathroom is amazingly efficient. Shower head in Aqua Class is grand. Bed is very comfortable and service outstanding.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins