3. Brilliance of the Seas
I sailed on the Brilliance with my mother, it was my 16th & her 5th cruise. We will also be cruising in September on Enchantment of the Seas for my 50th birthday. This & my last one on the Majesty of the Seas would not be called a WOW cruise. I will try to explain why I felt this way when most thought it was great ship. The cruise director we had was Rob McNally versus Clo Conner, the master was Stig Nilsen. Neither one nor the other officers I saw seemed to be interested that ALL were having a good time. The stateroom was a inside cabin, while it was okay, you shouldn't have to ask for things. Before we set sail, I had requested the beds to be separated. When we got in, they were still together. My welcome onboard package was not labeled so you had to guess about it. The Crown & Anchor discounts had to be asked for instead of being automatic like was mentioned in the flyer. We had "My Time Dining" which had us always @ the same table. Most nights my order was taken last and I was served last. The first night dinner took 3 hours, the next three nights a little faster. There were the basic activities: trivias, bingo, dance classes, movies, sport activites, napkin folding, scrapbook classes, cooking demos, and for those who wanted to stay up late, the quest. But no L&M show, talent shows, or real enrichment activities to speak of.

Not a WOW Cruise