3. Navigator of the Seas
We left out of Galviston. The process went as smooth as silk getting on and off the ship. The best I have ever had. Now the issues on the first day. My luggage did not show up till 6:20 pm. The issue was I had dinner reservations at Chops at 6:30 with another couple. I got changed fast and tried to slow everything down to enjoy dinner. The waiter placed us at a table right by the window, great location. My steak was terrible, had no taste at all. By then I was so mad I just wanted to get out of Chops and start to enjoy the rest of the ship. After that first day issues the rest of the cruise went well. Missed the small mints they used to leave on the pillow each night (cutback). The main dining room was good, we had the mytime dinning and ate on deck 5 each night, the waiters were outstanding. We were at table 613 with Ronnie and Anthony they were the best, made every evening fun.The food was average but presented very well. Just don't understand why they have price adders on the main dining room menues. Just makes no sense. Another cutback going on here ? We made diamond status half way thru the cruise but were told we could not use the Diamond facilities until the next booked cruise. Not a great way to reward loyal Royal Caribbean cruisers. Way to go Royal Caribbean more cutbacks. Overall a good cruise but would not leave out of Galviston (my mistake) due to cold weather leaving and coming back in January.

Royal Caribbean

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by usafss415

Now the issues on the first day.
usafss415’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

This was a great Superior Oceanview Stateroom on Deck 10 located in the mid section, just off the bump. Very quiet room. Would book this room again.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans