3. Wind Surf
My husband and I have been on many cruises. All of our cruises, however, had been on the larger cruise lines. We will most likely never return to the larger cruise ships. We loved the small ship yacht sail on Wind Surf. On our cruise there were 224 passengers and 198 service personnel. Needless to say the service was excellent. It was a more intimate experience. The Captain was visible during each day and the Bridge was open to the guests for inspection. It was easier to become familiar with the location of the restaurants and lounges. There was a dinner available at Candles Restaurant "Under the Stars" which was a magnificent experience. There was also an "Under the Stars" barbecue which was a spectacular event. In Virgin Gorda the guests were treated to a beach party which was not only a great lunch event but also a wonderful beach day. We were fortunate to have booked a suite which provided two bathrooms, two TV's, and two dressing areas. The storage space left many drawers empty because there was so much room! I did have an opportunity to see a standard stateroom which did not appear to be too small. However, the extra bathroom was a plus! Overall this was a 10 out of 10 experience!

Perfect Cruise!