3. Celebrity Solstice
We had both the penthouses and often take our vacations on private yachts. We stay at 5 star hotels and fly first class or private. I am not saying this all to brag, but to let you know the demographic of this review. Overall, there are few vacations that get you better bang for your buck than cruises and it was very true for our cruise. For all the retirees that nick pick about little stuff, you are crazy, the value you got for your money for an average room is a bargin. We loved almost everything about this cruise, but the food. Our Butler, Jackie was angel. The bingo triva guy could not have been a better fit. Our hostess Kim was excellent as well. She was exactly what high rollers want, someone who has the authority to make things happen and who does not have to fight through a bureaucracy to do so. We also liked Marko the private exertions guy, he did an excellent job. Our rooms where great, a weird smell coming from the shower, but that is my only complaint, excellent value for the size. LISTEN UP CORPORATE - The quality of ingredients you use for suite guest is not up to par and ruining your potential. For the penny pitchers, you are doing fine, i have no complaints. But for people who are willing to pay more, much more work needs to be done even in the specialty restaurants. Better chefs and less Olive Garden, adding sugar and butter does not make things better, massive changes are needed to stay current. I know a new suit program is being rolled out with a new restaurant, so I am optimistic things will improve. But you all also have to do a much better job with room service and the little stuff. I have never tasted cookies, pancakes, deserts and ice cream that had less flavor. Fix this issue and your value for luxury guests will be unstoppable.

Review from a 30 year old 1%er

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by cdub212121

cdub212121’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PS 1616
loved it, but the piano is wasted space and the shower had a wierd smell
Penthouse Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins