3. Navigator of the Seas
Just completed sailing all 5 Voyager Class ships and we love them! You wouldn't believe me if I told you that we have booked them all just by chance and was not even looking for the Voyager Class when we booked the last 3 sailings with RCCL, it was pure luck and chance. Enjoyed the ship and the crew, loved eating at Chops Restaurant for a little special treatment. The Diamond Lounge service was to much to ask for and the service and friendliness of the staff was a warm welcome as this was our first time using the Diamond Lounge. The gym needs some updating and repairs as it is falling apart (water leaks, showers not working, steam room was cold, equipment old and most not working properly). The rest of the ship and amenities were great and we had a great time. Zip Lined in Roatan---A+ Awesome Zip Lined in Belize---C- Not enough stations, no safety briefing. Lunch was unexpected and was fantastic local cuisine. Cozumel, Took a taxi downtown and did some shopping, walked all the way back! Good times and sore feet.

Voyager Class Ships

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by lafan42

The rest of the ship and amenities were great and we had a great time.
Zip Lined in Roatan---A+ Awesome
lafan42’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

It was E1 I think. Anyway cabin was great as was the Cabin Steward who kept Ice in my room 24/7 Thank you Ezra!!
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans