3. Carnival Paradise
my over all opinion on this cruise and ship is that it is very, very good. on day 1 embarkation we decided to use The Parking Doctor and that was a great move. We saved money and they transported us to the cruise terminal in about 5 min. Then onto checking in. We had priority check in and that went quick other than a little error of them checking me in under my dads room.( he is the Sr. I am the Jr.) but fixed quickly. next we are on the ship at about 10:30, and since wee are getting married on the boat our room was ready so we can drop off all of our extra wedding carry-on's. after we spent a few min checking out the room and a quick drink on the balcony we went to explore the ship and of course eat, and eat and eat... lol We spent the rest of the day relaxing and drinking and getting to know our way around the boat along with seeing shows and doing all we could . Day 2 was started with room service and coffee on the balcony, then we spent time with family relaxing by the pool and eating some more... ;). during dinner we met our wedding coordinator (Abigale) and photographer(Svetlana) and made plans to meet later to go over everything for the next day and get a tour of were our event was to be held. The wife to be had a early hair and make up apt so went to bed early and I went to catch the comedy shows, and I recommend then to everyone, very funny. Day 3 Wedding day and Cozumel day. the bride left early and I went to breakfast with family and then when the boat unloaded people I went to get ready. the wedding was at 12:30 so the ship was almost completely empty and all ours for a few hrs. our Wedding was in the Queen Marry lounge and the reception was in the Rex dance club. We all had a blast my bride was breathtaking and it was a experience we will never forget... after dancing and photos all over the ship we went to dinner and then to our room to change and go out for a bit before turning in. Day 4 we woke up to room service and then up to the sports deck to watch the sunrise. that whole day we spent alone just enjoying some alone time doing different things and shows. and going over our photo package options, that was a long ordeal because the photographer did an amazing job and it was just hard to decide. day 5 we wake up to room service and coffee on the balcony as we return to port in Tampa. We were off the ship about 10 and the shuttle to our car was waiting and we were on the roar back home by 10:30. what an amazing trip and cant wait to do it again without the wedding so we can explore the islands...

Wedding Cruise

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by gardenofe7477

my over all opinion on this cruise and ship is that it is very, very good.

gardenofe7477’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Paradise price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin JS v21
our room was great. standard bathroom with amazing water pressure and very hot water. plenty of closet space, couch and table, king bed tv, mini fridge stocked but we brought our own drinks and wine. I read were there is only one outlet per room and ours had three. one in the bathroom on the light, one next to the mirror and a third next to the fridge on the wall. the balcony called for an obstructed view but ours had no obstruction at all. perfect size room for us and we will do the same category on our next trip.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins