3. Caribbean Princess
The Caribbean Princess is an older ship and this is precisely why she is so amazing. I've never cruised before and one of the most important factors is finding one's way around a large floating city. From what I understand, newer ships are not as well appointed or marked. This ship is very well marked and we rarely got lost after the first day- the carpet on the port side of the ship (our side) had a red border (Starboard was blue) which really helped us find our way home. The staff was sincere and friendly, the activities and entertainment fun and thank goodness because we had horrible weather and rough seas. This is a really good ship for newbies. The spa is relaxing and offers many services, they are polite and capable, the food was great no matter where we ate (except on Princess Cays- the food was similar to wedding reception food.) Wine selection at the Vine bar excellent. Ask for Tatiana and Raoul! I wish we could have used our little balcony more, but the weather did not permit. I felt like the staff is all settled in and everything was easy and comfortable I loved it. I never felt like I had to "sit up too straight," although in the formal dining room, our waiter did put a napkin on my daughter's lap because she forgot. The maître de sang for us and it was all so crazy and wonderful. I wish our cruise was longer.

Best Vacation Ever

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by Momcat6511

• Sail Date: January 2015
  • Destination: Bahamas
Momcat6511’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Cabin B522
Nice room two beds a desk, table and tv bar with refrigerator also a chair 2 deck chairs and a small table outside. Toilet, sink and shower. A big closet area and floor to ceiling cupboard with a safe. Room under beds for suitcases. Mirrors everywhere to make the room seem bigger. Clean and turndown service, although we never met our steward.
  Caribbean Princess Deck Plans

• Snorkeling
    Great views of coral reef and tour of famous dwellings on way back. Ran out of Rum. How does that happen?
    View All 216 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Princess Cays
    Obviously man made beach and beautiful blue water. Arranged well nice shops for souvenirs. Butterflies and Dragonflies in January (!!!) and Bougainvilla and other flowering plants, beautiful beach. Too bad the water was so cold we did go in waist deep. Saw the tiniest blue Hermit crabs! Food was substandard like bad wedding or picnic food but clean and orderly. Bars were great and there was a duo playing reggae and island music at one of them. They were awesome. Restrooms were spotless. Well maintained but Very commercial so don't think I would return on purpose.
    View All 554 Princess Cays Cruise Port Reviews