3. Celebrity Solstice
I was a cruise virgin until I spent 14 nights on the Solstice sailing from Sydney to Auckland and loved it! As a Brit, I loved the British entertainment crew - they made it for me. Seeing Santa in the Solstice theatre on Christmas morning giving gifts to all the kids up the age of 17 was such a treat and made me feel so Christmassy even though I don't have kids myself. Had a wonderful dinner in the Epernay main dining room in the evening and the turkey and stuffing were cooked to perfection as always. New Years Eve was so lively with plenty going on that we didn't get to bed until around 4am! All of the staff were awesome and so attentive we were made to feel special All in all a great first cruise that I would definitely do again.

We Had Christmas on the Solstice!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by Glyder

• Sail Date: December 2014
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Veranda
As a Brit, I loved the British entertainment crew - they made it for me.
All of the staff were awesome and so attentive we were made to feel special
All in all a great first cruise that I would definitely do again.
Glyder’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1C 8168
These cabins are great - good size, amenities, balcony etc.No problems with it.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins