3. Radiance of the Seas
Wow is about the sum of it. Guys and gals, this ship really is lovely. From embarkation to disembarkation the team really had it together. Head Waiter Feritz was outstanding!!. All the waiters were prompt and courteous. Their attention to detail made our holiday one to remember. For a dining experience with a difference, this really set the others apart. The Menu options were varied., food ample and hats off to the Head Waiters and staff. We miss you already!!!!! Pack something white for a formal night though, they have 2 formals on 7 day cruises and I was one colour short, yip, you guessed it, I had not one white outfit. The shame! Never mind a quick rummage through my closest found a suitable replacement. Note to self, more shopping required……..... On board shops were great, varied in choice and ample produce to choose from. The captain was a bit of a let down, needed a bit of a sense of humor which was sadly lacking for me. The Rhapsody’s Captain had us in stiches daily, I was hoping for a bit of laugh and joke with the announcements. Never mind the ship was outstanding, they had the embarkation and disembarkation perfect. Billing is all available online so for those of you who shop till you drop you can keep an eye on your spends. My only fault is WE NEED BRISBANE STOPS, that plus more Australia school time cruises. Radiance really delivers what we want, so to have more cruise dates and options would be sensational. Radiance to Brisbane more often if you please! Already booked another cruise on the Legend now, but if the Radiance can provide more Oz only cruise options during school holiday period, hint hint . I will be back time and time again. If I could I would never leave. Enjoy your holidays, I did!!! Land legs back on unfortunately. Radiance really does Rock!

Never wanted to leave!

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Scozzie12

Scozzie12’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Awesome spot, not far from the lifts, easy access to the Gym which was lovely, nice quiet and great view. Room was clean neat and tidy, ty my lovely room attendant who made me so comfortable. Plenty of cupboard space. Lots of power outlet spots for the old adaptor, essential item for IPad charging!
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans