3. Carnival Glory
I can't say enough good things about this vacation, it was our first cruise and we didn't know what to expect, wasn't sure about the room, looked small in pics, as a very nice size ( we got the smallest room on the lowest deck, interior) we were told, all you need is a room to sleep in, so true, there was so much to do and see, food was great and so much Mexican, Italian,sea food, full 4 course dinners anything you could want for breakfast,hamburgers, on and on and on 24 hour room service, then there was the entertainment, comic club with family friendly jokes until 9:30 then wow, don't take the kids but so funny, there was great music, dancing,on every floor a movie on the top deck at night where you watched it under the stars with the ocean all around you it Was so great, I didn't want to leave the crew was so great not one person on that ship that didn't do everything in their power to make you happy, don't hesitate to try a cruise, I was worried I would get sea sick look on the Internet and found taking ginger pills (like ginger ale) was helpful, found them at Walmart, started taking them 4 days before the cruise(4 a day) and was find the entire cruise, if not being able swims worries you just don't get in the pool, LOL, because you are so safe on the ship, can't wait to go again.

Best time ever

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Sherrylee3

Sherrylee3’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4B 1423
Room was so much more then we expected, so clean our steward was just great
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins