3. Radiance of the Seas
This was or 2nd cruise - both with RCI - and it started off badly when my luggage didn't turn up until I chased it up with a less than helpful Guest Rel desk at 915pm. That said, the wait staff made us feel not only welcome, but genuinely interested in how we were and what we were doing each time we spoke to them. Pretty decent food - although an expected a Xmas-themed dinner menu didn't eventuate. Great places visited but would give Noumea a big miss if it was my choice. Drab and dirty, and nothing open on New Years Day. Big wrap for Manuel, Joao, & Mariska in Dining, Christopher in the Schooner Bar, and our room attendant, Percy. Enjoyed it enough to put a deposit on Singapore-Perth cruise later this year.

Great weather & wait staff, others not so good

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by NarellanPete

Enjoyed it enough to put a deposit on Singapore-Perth cruise later this year.
NarellanPete’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas price drops

Decent size for 3 adults (me, missus, and 18yo daughter).Must put your luggage bags under bed if they will fit, as this vastly increase living area.
  Radiance of the Seas Deck Plans