3. Disney Magic
We surprised my niece on Christmas 2013 with a Disney cruise as part of her present from Santa. She was so excited to go, but obviously she had to wait a few months. The magic started before we even went onboard the Disney Magic - Whilst waiting to go onboard, we were greeted by Mickey Mouse who took a photo with our niece. Once we were onboard, she was provided with a wristband that would track where she was incase anything happened... She LOVED the play areas which were safe, friendly and full of fun and entertaining activities. At dinner we had a lovely assistant waitress - Sammy Della Porta; she made our cruise 100x more magical. She was so loving and friendly... She adored our niece and made her feel so comfortable and happy. Our stateroom was always super clean thanks to our stateroom attendant - Isai Reyes Calvo who was lovely to speak to aswell. The only thing I think could be improved is the Disney shop even though my niece bought 3 fancy dresses from there, they were lacking in some products and once the ones on the shelves were sold, that was it - They didn't have spare ones in a store (especially the ever so popular Frozen items!) I recommend this for anyone with children aged 3+ which is the age where you can leave them in the playroom as they enjoy it so much and it also gives you some time to relax.

TRULY MAGICAL