3. Emerald Princess
I normally would not write a review but I must say this was fantastic. Taking Princess is first class and such great quality. I know going during the holidays is an expensive time to travel. But a family of 4 with Kindergarten Twins this was wonderful. The cruise was sold out and there were so many kids and families on board. What better way to spend the holidays then a cruise to the beautiful Carribean. New Year's is such a fun and wonderful time of year. The cruise was perfect. They had a huge New Years Party. My kids absolutely loved it! The kids club and the pool was there favorite. The food was wonderful and the ship was so very clean. I would take Princess again with my kids in a heartbeat.

Great New Year's Cruise

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by BrynaH

BrynaH’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Emerald Princess price drops

Cabin D204
Our cabin was a mini-suite. I love the layout of the Princess Mini Suite. It's great for families. Better yet it had a bunk bed much to the delite of my kids. They had there own TV and the room was great. I loved it. The shower is a big deal for me and I could have stayed there 2 weeks.
  Emerald Princess Deck Plans

• Ziplining
    We loved the Victor Bodden Tour excursion we did. My 5 year old little boy went zipling with us and absolutely loved it. I wish I could duplicate this tour in the other ports.
    View All 172 Ziplining Reviews