3. Carnival Triumph
First time on the Triumph after many other cruises. Embarkation and Debarkation were fast and easy. Cabin 8427 was larger with a larger balcony. Our cabin steward was terrific. I gave up the Lido food on our last cruise on the Magic, so I can't review that. Dining room service and food were good. Guy 's Burger was ok. Pizza Pirate was awful. Loved Mr. Sancho's in Cozumel and enjoyed our day on the beach in Progreso. As a smoker I was disappointed - very few places and they are crowded. But, that helped keep my bar bill down. Carnival entertainers were not very good, but the comedy and the music around the ship was enjoyable. Thank you to the great bartender in the Venenzia.

Triumph review

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by baygirl2222

Loved Mr. Sancho's in Cozumel and enjoyed our day on the beach in Progreso.

baygirl2222’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Triumph price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin 9B 8427
larger cabin, larger balcony. I don't care about the TV being old, but we really missed the frig.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins